Saturday, February 26, 2011

Tenderness

It amazes me so much the love of Jesus that lives in my child's heart! At such a young age, she is practicing love and tenderness towards her family and friends. I thank the Lord for putting this child in my life to constantly remind me of his love for us. I also thank Him for the insight He has given me to recognize Him when I see Him!

Today while a friend and I were walking and jogging at the track, I was pushing our kids in the twin jogging stroller and Paige was crying about something.. Molli INSTANTLY puts her little pudgy arm around Paige's shoulder and pats her to comfort her. This may seem silly or petty to some.. but it warmed my heart! She is so young, yet she knows how to comfort her loved ones when they are in need. I pray that I am as loving towards my family and friends as I should be. I pray for Molli's love for her friends to find her good friends that love the Lord as well.  The future is bright for her through Jesus Christ!

Thank you, Father, for loving us and for sending your Son as a PERFECT example of how we should be. I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mitzi, you just make my heart smile, every single time I read when you talk about Molli... The love just flows off the pages. I am so touched and blessed to have Molli in my life. To learn and grow from her examples! She's an amazing little girl! God has blessed this world with such an angel here! Her mother is pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Mollie has the heart or a nurturer.....a mother! Sweet girl and sweet Momma. Can't wait to see her in her wheels.

    ReplyDelete