Saturday, February 12, 2011

Great is Thy faithfulness

Okay so it's 2:36 a.m. and I am tired from a busy day and night. I usually read my devotionals at night time, but tonight there was just so much going on that I decided I would just read them tomorrow. I was laying in bed contemplating the events that had taken place tonight and I felt God telling my heart, "Get up and go read those devotionals!" So I did!

Before I get into that part of the story lets back up and let me explain my life here recently..
In every single thing that I do, hear, watch, and somehow experience- I think about Jesus. As if He were standing there beside me ((In the flesh!)) He is always on my mind! I have been praying that He stay in my heart and on my mind for months now.. and He is so faithful to honor my prayers and do just that! There is so much going on around me right now.. so much is happening to my friends and family- but I am at peace in my heart because Jesus is there. I also have peace of mind.. because Jesus is there, too!

Now back to the devotionals because this is where it starts getting good!

I am laying there in my bed and God tells me to get up and go read my devotionals..

My Utmost for His Highest devotional's daily devo is called "Is your mind stayed on God?" God is good, huh???

"You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You." Isaiah 26:3


I love how faithful God proves himself to be over and over and over again!



2 comments:

  1. I love this! What a might God we serve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. until one experiences His peace, it's so hard to explain....I get you girl!

    ReplyDelete