Thursday, February 3, 2011

Peace in His words

"I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33


"..But take heart; I have overcome the world."

" I have overcome the world"


I could just read that verse over and over again. There is so much PEACE in that scripture! Yes, I have problems. But, NO I don't have to really worry about them because HE HAS OVERCOME THE WORLD!

Psalm 27:1 says "The Lord is my light and my salvation;
whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life;
of whom shall I be afraid?"

So really? WHOM SHALL I FEAR when I know that I know that I KNOW that HE has overcome the world? No one. Nothing.

There is so much hurt in the world today. It is so easy to lose focus. But as long as I keep my prayer-life live and in action.. whom shall I fear? As long as I am living and working in the presence of the ALMIGHTY GOD.. whom shall I fear??

Thank you Father for the love and peace that I experience in your presence. I am so thankful for Your hands in my life!


1 comment: