Friday, February 4, 2011

Indoor Snow-Night!

It is so cold outside and I have been seeing countless pictures of families playing in the snow today.  After sitting in the house forever, watching the pretty snow melt away outside my windows, I decided- why not bring the snow IN HERE!? So I went and got a thick blanket, a few large bowls full of snow, Molli's happy little penguin friend, and my Kiddo- and we had fun! Ryan even joined in a little towards the end! How blessed I am to have such a little ball of sunshine to play with everyday!

Our little Winter Wonderland!


This snow stuff sure is tasty!


uh oh!

Daddy joined the fun! (excuse the papers in the background.. haha Molli got into the printer stuff!)

Daddy building a snow-friend!


Our snow-friend!


Molli said, "Mmmmm!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment