Monday, January 2, 2012

Liebster Award

This is the Liebster Blog award. I've been seeing it be passed around today on a few blogs and then it got passed to me from Katie over at Intentional Pursuit . Very, very sweet of her to pass this to me. Thanks, Katie!

Anyway, in return I am to pass it to a few blogs that I love to read.

Cassie McLelland over at Beyond Measure is pretty special to me. Like me, she has a young child with Spina Bifida. But more important, like me, she is absolutely in love with Jesus. Her blog is very inspiring and I love to read it.

Kara Underwood over at Bryson's Blog is also another woman that inspires me. Her son is only a few months older than Molli and he, too, is battling Spina Bifida tooth and nail! Kara's committment to Bryson and trying to find him as much help as she can in our small area is very great. They are trying to raise money for treatment for him so if you feel like helping out- be sure to check her blog!

There are tons of other blogs and bloggers that I love and admire their hearts for Jesus! God Bless You all!

1 comment: