Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ball of Sunshine!

This child is such a blessing to know!! She keeps us laughing with her silly little voices, faces, and interests!
This face cracks me up!!
We went to the public library today to get a few books to go along with her lessons this week and she had the best time!

Also, today while I was leading her little lesson- we BOTH had the time of our lives. It is so funny how worked up she gets if I work my self up! I have discovered the key to teaching Molli anything is to be extremely hysterical about it! I, in turn, looked like a crazy person- but she got it! It's amazing what loud silly voices, wiggly body movements, and a lot of high-fives can do! My throat still hurts from laughing. I would have taken a picture of her, but I didn't want to spoil the moment!
Ah, God is so awesome. I am looking forward to everything He has in store for us!

1 comment: