Tuesday, August 23, 2011

VICTORY in Jesus

A lot has been going on in my life the past two and a half years

two names stand out

Jesus and Molli

I have grown so much closer to Jesus since Molli entered my world and I am so thankful to be able to see and feel the Lord's love and blessing every single day!

It has been a pretty rough and tough season.. but by staying faithful to the Lord and being persistent in my pursuit of Him while trying to raise a two year old with physical delays due to Spina Bifida- I have been able to find JOY in the midst of heartache.

Molli walks now.. by the way. Not independently-yet.. but all she has to do is hold on to my fingers for balance support.


We had quite an eventful day! She walked all the way through Brookshires to the bakery to get a cookie and the baker man was so happy for her- he gave her a butterfly ring!

THEN.. she walked into Grammy's house for the first time ever! Grammy was happy to see her!

This verse in this old hymn always stood out to me.. now even more so:

I heard about His healing, Of His cleansing pow'r revealing. How He made the lame to walk again And caused the blind to see; And then I cried, "Dear Jesus, Come and heal my broken spirit," And somehow Jesus came and bro't To me the victory.

Amen and AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment