Sunday, August 28, 2011

Praising My Savior All The Day Long..

Blessed Assurance, Jesus is Mine..

I love feeling His blessings and presence in my life. Don't you?

I love seeing and feeling my prayers not only being heard, but being answered.

He is GOOD.

Though the reason of my prayer is not yet fully restored (I can't think of a better word, sorry! haha)- I feel that it is getting there and I am so thankful for God who sees my heart and hears my cries.

About that prayer-
Where once I would have been completely shut down, now I am able to keep (slowly but surely) wedging my foot in the "door". I know that it takes time, and I know that its all in God's time so I am patiently waiting- ceasing the opportunity when His Spirit leads me too and constantly being assured that God will always make a way for my family.

It might not be happening today- but God will make it happen when He wants it to happen!

Thank You, Jesus.

2 comments: