Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Are we there yet?

I am ready for cold weather, warm cappuccinos, frosty car hoods, and Christmas!

I scored this little cookbook at Mardel yesterday for 1.99! Isn't it cute?? It is filled with lots of neat, festive recipes and Bible verses.

Now that my little girl is getting to the age of remembering things (I Say that because my memory goes back to when my sister was born- I was 2 years and 2 months old. Crazy, right?). Anyway, I want her to always remember her mother and the details of holidays and my intentions on making everything beautiful for her in those times. Some people may find that silly.. but I don't. I want everything to be special, especially Christmas time. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Nope don't find that silly at all! I want Ayden to always remember! We have such a big family that we sometimes get caught up in the mess of traveling. That was some of my favorite times though! I am so excited and ready for Christmas this year because he loves opening gifts and I love seeing his little eyes light up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love traditions! It is always such work going the extra mile but whatever to grab their hearts are worth it.

    ReplyDelete