Sunday, December 9, 2012

Stuck.

I haven't blogged in a long time though for a long time I have longed to blog. (Makes sense, huh?)
After many months of just keeping everything in my head and heart, I've decided to start pouring them back into writing because I've noticed that not only is it therapeutic to my soul, but it clarifies my inmost thoughts and encourages me along the way in my pursuit of God.
I have reached a point in my walk where I am just thirsty for some living water. Water that only comes from the Holy Spirit. I have tried to satisfy my thirst from drawing from other similar wells (group studies, fellowships- which can be good at certain seasons). But when it comes to filling my soul, it is not doing the trick- nor will it ever. I need Jesus. Plain and simple.
I need some serious one on one time with Him and while I was standing in Lifeway one day browsing the study section I came across a study book titled Stuck.
That is me!! I feel so stuck in a lot of areas of my life and desperately need The Lord to guide me out of them. I've decided to go this study alone because I really want to focus on God and Mitzi and the relationship restoration that is about to take place between the two. I am excited about it and confronted by it at the same time but I have always (since I've been saved) loved conviction and discipline because it reaffirms me that I AM His child that He loves and disciplines.
I will continue to journal this all out as I grow closer to The Lord.
I pray blessings to whoever reads this!

2 comments:

  1. I logged on to post my own blog, and what a pleasant surprise to find this post!! Along the same lines as my post, but different at the same time...glad to be on this journey with you, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete