Saturday, January 15, 2011

How evident is His hand in my life?!

Who likes daily devotionals? I do! In fact, I read two a day! Both speak from and to my heart so much that it just amazes me how great our God is. He knew me long before I was born. He skilled and guided the authors of these two devotionals (one of which was published long before I was born and that I now read daily) to speak volumes to my heart and to remind me of his everlasting presence in my life!
 
My devo. #2- Jesus Calling by Sarah Young- Jan. 14

LET ME BLESS YOU with My grace and Peace. Open your heart and mind to receive all that I have for you. Do not be ashamed of your emptiness. Instead, view is as the optimal condition for bein
g filled with my Peace.
It is easy to touch up your outward appearance, to look as if you have it all together. Your attempts to look good can fool most people. But I see straight through you, into the depths of your being. There is no place for pretense in your relationship with Me. Rejoice in the relief of being fully understood. Talk with Me about your struggles and feelings of inadequacy. Little by little, I will transform your weaknesses into strengths. Remember that your relationship with Me is saturated in grace. Therefore, NOTHING THAT YOU DO OR DON'T DO CAN SEPARATE YOU FROM MY PRESENCE.
Father God, I am listening. I hear and feel you calling me.. and I am so thankful and honored to feel you in my heart! Thank you so much for Your mercy and grace! You are so good to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment