Monday, November 21, 2011

Sharing His Love

I love Jesus. A lot.

I love this scripture:






You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit--fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.
John 15:16





First of all, I am so THANKFUL that HE chose ME. Me being this pitifully sinful woman. He loves me though.. so much that He was willing to die for me so that we could be together.







Second, He appointed me to go and bear fruit. I have noticed recently that nothing makes me as happy as when I get to talk about Jesus with someone. It is pure joy.








Lastly, my fruit should abide.









Tonight was very special to me. I have been praying about tonight for months and months. I love how God makes a way for me in this life. I pray that He continue to bless me in this journey and that he give me the wisdom and strength that I need  to keep on sharing His word and His love.








No comments:

Post a Comment